hey! i'm a huge fan of Vidi Aldiano ♥
hahaha. i love his voice. and of course i love his songs, too.
i like Cemburu Menguras Hati and Ada Satu. hhahaha sounds weird :s wkwk.
Ada Satu - Vidi Aldiano
Aku tak kuasa
Melupakan dirimu
Walaupun sedetik saja
Berasa terhenti nafasku tanpamu
Berada disisiku
Aku tak rela
Bila hari yang ku lewati
Tanpa kau disini
Ku tak pernah yakin di dunia ini
Ada yang sepertimu
Hanya satu
Kamu...
Ada satu... dihatiku
Ada satu... dihidupku
Ada satu... dicintaku
Ada satu kamu...
Aku tak kuasa
Melupakan dirimu
Walau sedetik saja
Aku tak rela
Bila hari yang ku lewati
Tanpa kau disini
Berasa terhenti nafasku tanpamu
Berada disisiku
and Michael Buble ♥♥
"You And I"
Here we are
On earth together
It's you and I
God has made us fall in love
It's true
I've really found
Someone like you
Will it stay
The love you feel for me
Will you say
That you will be by my side
To see me through
Until my life is through
Well in my mind
We can conquer the world
In love you and I
You and I, you and I...
I'm glad
At least in my life
I've found someone
That may not be here forever
To see me through
But I found strength in you
Cause in my mind
You will stay here always
In love you and I
You and I, you and I
You and I, you and I
You and I
In my mind
We can conquer the world
In love you and I
You and I, you and I
You and I...
No comments:
Post a Comment