Monday, September 5, 2011

one mistake, thousand regrets

i know that i was wrong.
i did so many big mistakes in the past.
i haven't been a good girl.
and i'm really, really sorry.

remembering the past always makes me wanna cry.
so many regrets that i feel now.
how could i be like that?
how could i be that stupid?
how jerk i was, how bad i was.
i know that i was too young to understand everything.

someone told me that 'regrets' is not a good thing.
someone told me that 'i need to make peace with my past, so it won't spoil the present.'
i did it. and i still do it till now.
i tell you, it's so hard.

i always try to be more better than before.
i always pray for it each days.
and then, God found me, and helped me.
He made me realize that i was wrong, and He turned my life into the right way, the bright one.
He changes me. He makes me feel 'new'. He makes me feel more better.
I'm so happy about that. And I really thank God because of it.

I don't want to dissapoint my Jesus. I want to do my best for Him.
And I want to make peace with my past. I dont want to regret anything again.
I am really sorry. Hopefully, I can work it out to be better.

I would like to make my own revolution, and of course, with my God :)
Thanks Tuhan Yesus, I love you. 

BIGlove and sorry,
the owner

No comments:

Post a Comment